1.Admission shall be given on first cum first serve basis.
2.Admission shall be given based on age appropriate class.
3.Admissions shall be granted purely based on availability of seats @ 40 students per division across the school.
4.Cut off age for Nursery is 3 years on 1st June of the year that admission is sought.
5.Cut off age for Class 1 is 5 years and 6 months on 1st June of the year that admission is sought.
6.A competence test for Class 3 upwards shall be taken to ensure the eligibility of the student for the given class.
7.The test shall only validate the competence of the child not the expertise ie even if the child gets a passing score of 35-40%, admission should be granted.
8.The tests in Maths and English along with the Answer Key shall be prepared by the subject teachers and validated by the concerned Coordinators.
9.Though the tests should ideally be corrected by the subject teachers, in their absence even the School Admin should be empowered to correct the test papers to facilitate the Admission process.
10. Post qualifying the written test, there shall be a small informal interaction with the Coordinator or the Principal to finally validate the student's competence and adaptability check.
11. In case of Class 11 admission, there shall be a preliminary test if granted admission prior to the CBSE/ IGCSE/ State Board. Admission post the Board Results shall be done purely based on scores at the Board Exam. The cut off for Commerce and Science streams shall be different every year.
12. For Class 11 admission interaction with the Principal or the Grade specific Coordinator is mandatory.
13. Admission form is issued to the parents only after the interaction with the Coordinator/ Principal conveyed through the Interaction slip issued by the Admin.
14. Video Interactions in case of Outstation candidates could be initiated, though ensuring that it does not overwhelm any student.
15. Students with behavioral issue with no eye contact or hyperactive syndrome may be admitted with adequate facilities.
16. Students with hyperactive nature or with behavioral issue should be accompanied by a Shadow Teacher.
17. The Shadow teacher should have graduation as a basic qualification and should understand the school instructions
18. The turnover period of Admission process should not be more than 2 working days.
19. Completely filled Admission form should be accompanied by the TC of the previous school or a copy of Birth Certificate. Without the TC or copy of the Birth Certificate the Admission shall be considered provisional and the Child's entry into the GR should not be done.
20. The Admission gets confirmed only after the payment of the following:
a) Admission fees
b) Tuition fees of one quarter
c) Security Deposit
d) Submission of all the documents
Mid Term Admissions shall be done only based on the vacancies in the given class. While Admission fees and Security Deposit shall be collected irrespective of the month of admission, only proportional tuition fees shall be collected for the student.
Admission shall be granted only subject to the student clearing the test ( Class 3 and above)
1-Filling the registration form
2-Admission Form to be duly filled and submitted to the School Office along with the relevant documents & fees within three working days of interaction.
3-The Schedule of aptitude test/interaction to the conducted will be communicated while submitting the Online Form.
4-Aptitude test for class 3 to 9 in English and Maths.
5-Interaction with School Authority for all..
6-Documents require for admission class I Aadhar Card,Birth Cirtificate
7-Documents require for admission class II onwords Aadhar Card,Birth Cirtificate,LC/TC